Steve Rutherford | 2013 | PDF | ISBN: 0987457640, ASIN: B00CJEHF9Y | 157 pages | 10 Mb
Series: How to Photograph Anything like a Pro
Written by International Multi Award Winning Australian Pro Photographer, Trainer and Best Selling Author Steve Rutherford the “How to Photograph Wildlife like a Pro” book is part of the best selling “How to Photograph Anything” photography book series. This book will show you how to capture stunning photos of wildlife, it is an easy step by step guide where you will discover;
* The SECRETS pro photographers use to capture great wildlife photos every time.
* The tricks and techniques pro photographers use for every wildlife shot.
* Which camera will turn your shots from boring to amazing.
* How to save time and money using the right equipment.
* How to turn your wildlife photography passion and creativity into an income.
Finding the best resource to better your photographic skills can often be like looking for a needle in a haystack, but the “How to Photograph Anything like a Pro” Book Series, has been built to GIVE YOU the very best tools and step by step resources to help you take great photos every time with ease.