English | July 9, 2014 | ISBN: 1500454133 | 142 Pages | PDF (conv) | 0.45 MB
If you’ve ever wanted to improve your ability to learn and memorize German grammar by 100% … 200% … 300% (or more) using simple skills you can learn in under an hour (or less), then this may be the most important book you will ever read.
Believe it or not, it doesn’t matter if you have a good memory or not.
The information in this book will teach you:
* Why memory techniques are like a bicycle everyone can ride (with some minor personal adjustments) so that you can easily get started memorizing German grammar rules quickly.
* The real reason why no one should ever be squeamish about memorization or learning the grammar of German. This tip alone will help you overcome any resistance your may be suffering from.
* How to memorize exactly when you need to use umlauts and over which vowels when conjugating verbs.
* Why and how some of the most famous memory skills are applicable to learning any language, especially German.
* How to create grammar-specific Memory Palaces that will help you conquer even the most difficult German grammar rules so that you can start reading, writing, speaking and listening to German at a higher level right away.
* Sample examples that will show you exactly how and why these memory techniques and strategies work for memorizing German grammar.
* How to overcome the famous Ebbinghaus forgetting curve so that you never have to forget what you’ve learned again and always keep German grammar rules within easy reach in your mind when speaking, reading, writing and even taking language exams.
* Unique approaches that will have you literally “tuning in” on the German language so that you can memorize its grammar rules and recall it with ease.
* How to use actors, other public figures and famous pieces of artwork to help you memorize German grammar.
* Precisely how to deal with conjunctions and the chaos they can create with German verbs so that you can easily understand sentence construction and speak with greater ease.
* How to organize German grammar principles in the most effective manner for memorization and recall.
* Exactly how to gather the best Memory Palaces and how many you’ll need so that you’re never at a loss and always have places to store every German grammar rule you learn.
* How to deal with those pesky reflexive pronouns and how to memorize exactly when to use them.
* A simple strategy for memorizing the male, neuter and feminine genders (a process that some people consider the ultimate nightmare of language learning.)
* The best methods for memorizing separable and inseparable prefixes so that you can understand exactly how all verbs work, not just a handful.
* A list of language learning and memorization resources that will take you to the next level.
* … and much, much more!
These techniques have been used by real language learners, most of whom previously considered themselves owners of a “bad memory” to make real strides in acquiring German by understanding its grammar better.
Don’t worry! None of these memory techniques are rocket science and none of them require brain surgery.
Frankly, if you can memorize a short email address or the name of a movie, then you can use this system to memorize the grammar rules of a language as rich and diverse as German.
But there’s really no time to lose.
Every day that you are not using this simple grammar memorization method taught in this book, you are literally stealing from yourself the joy of reading, speaking and knowing German as you easily expand the natural abilities of your mind.