ITexLi | 2021 | ISBN: 1839626550 9781839626555 1839626542 9781839626548 1839626569 9781839626562 | 165 Pages | PDF | 11 MB
This book covers a diverse range of topics in canine health by highlighting recent and forthcoming canine medicine and health innovations and improvements.
The advances being made in veterinary medicine in the modern era are continuously pushing the boundaries of what is presently possible and available. From unraveling canine genetics and gene therapies to understanding the microbiome and the effects parasites have on canine health. Whilst many advances are being made with clinical diagnosis, surgeries, prosthetics, pharmaceuticals, and imaging techniques, preventative medicine is also at the forefront of technology. Our understanding of the medical issues, critical care, pharmaceutics, anatomy, pathology, genetics, and disease are all imperative in making advances in canine medicine.
1. Canine Genetics and Genomics
2. Diagnosis, Prognosis, Management, Treatment, Research and Advances in Canine Dilated Cardiomyopathy
3. The State of Knowledge on Intestinal Helminths in Free-Roaming Dogs in Southern South America
4. Incrimination of Dog Vector of Cystic Echinococcosis and Impact of the Appropriate Dogs’ Treatment
5. Importance of Yeasts in Oral Canine Mucosa
6. Small Animals Gut Microbiome and Its Relationship with Cancer
7. Canine Detection of the Volatile Organic Compounds Related to Cervical Cancer Cells
8. Canine Hepatic Carcinoma: Diagnoses and Treatments Via Global State-of-the-Art Approach and Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine