English | 2013 | 377 Pages | ISBN: 1430250925 | PDF | 5.0 MB
– Dynamically manipulate markup, validate forms and deal with images
– Debug applications using features inside the browser
What you’ll learn
– What functions, variables, events and objects are and how to use them.
– How to access and update part of the page using code.
– How to use Third-Party Libraries like jQuery.
Who this book is for
Table of Contents
– Data and Decisions
– From DHTML to DOM Scripting
– Presentation and Behavior (CSS and Event Handling)
– Back-End Interaction with Ajax and Node.js
– Data Validation Techniques